Tails of Tranquility
Outdoor Doggy Daycare
Join our crew
COVID 19 UPDATE
• If you, or anyone in your house is showing symptoms, unfortunately your dog can not attend daycare until you are ALL 14 days symptom free.
• If you bring food for your dog, please put it in a disposable bag with your dogs’ name written on it.
1. On arrival, stay in your car, and roll down your window. One of us will shout you in.
2.Please use the hand sanitiser on the table at the back gate before you come in.
3. Take off your dogs’ lead, harness etc.
4. Put any food in the wooden box next to the stairs.
5. Take the lead, harness etc away with you.
1. Remember your dogs lead.
1. On arrival, stay in your car, and one of us will shout you in.
4. Get your dog dressed and head home.
If you have any questions, please call me on 077 651 152 83.
Love and woofs,
Laura & Stuart
077 651 152 83 - Laura
077 866 278 16 - Stuart
Mon-Fri: 700am - 630pm