Tails of Tranquility
Doggy Day Care Glasgow
Terms and Conditions
By using our day care service, and by signing our admission form, you accept, understand and agree to the following Terms and Conditions, which may be updated at any time:
1. Tails of Tranquility invoice for daycare services at the end of each calendar month.The Client agrees to pay all invoices due in full within 7 days of invoice being sent.
2. The Client agrees to pay 20% of their usual day rate, per day to hold your dog's place if they do not attend on their regular day for any reason.
3. On termination of the Contract for any reason, the Client shall immediately pay to Tails of Tranquility all outstanding unpaid invoices plus interest. In respect of services supplied, but for which no invoice has yet been sent, Tails of Tranquility shall send an invoice, which shall be payable by the Client immediately on receipt.
4. If the Client fails to make any payment due to Tails of Tranquility under the Contract, by the due date for payment, then the Client shall pay interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 8% per cent per annum above Barclay Bank Plc’s base rate. Such interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date, until actual payment of the overdue amount and fees are paid in full. The Client shall pay the interest together with the overdue amount, plus any and all additional administrative, debt collection costs and legal fees incurred.
5. The Client agrees that, in admitting their dog, Tails of Tranquility has relied on the Client’s representation that their dog is in good health and has not harmed or shown aggression or threatening behaviour toward any person or any other dog.
6. The Client agrees to notify Tails of Tranquility immediately of any unwelcome, unusual, aggressive, procreative, or dangerous behaviour noticed in their dog.
7. Tails of Tranquility reserves the right to deny admission to any dog deemed in their absolute discretion to be, or have the potential to be, dangerous, disruptive to the group, or is showing signs of undesirable behaviour. (Please read Undesirable Behaviour Section 3.)
8. If Staff at Tails of Tranquility notice changes to a dog's behavior they will communicate this with the Client immediately. If a dog's behaviour becomes unacceptable within our day care environment, we will work with the Client to find a solution or suggest alternative care suggestions.
9. Tails of Tranquility reserves the right to end our Contract at any time if we feel a dog is no longer suited to or enjoying our day care environment.
10. Tails of Tranquility reserves the right to segregate initially, or at any subsequent time, any dog which appears nervous, frightened, aggressive or otherwise uncomfortable in the presence of other dogs or our Team. Tails of Tranquility will notify the Client immediately in such an event and discuss options for the dog's future care.
11. Tails of Tranquility is a place where dogs co-mingle in groups. The Client accepts that during the course of normal dog play their dog may sustain injuries. All dog play is carefully monitored at Tails of Tranquility to avoid injury, but scratches, nail pulls, sprains, or other injuries can occur despite the best supervision.
12. The Client authorises the Staff of Tails of Tranquility to seek such vet advice and/or treatment as they deem necessary in the case of an emergency. The Client accepts that the Staff of Tails of Tranquility will use the veterinary services of Craigpark Vets Clinic, 3 Ralston Rd, Barrhead, Glasgow G78 2QQ, and give full consent to them to treat their pet. In this event Tails of Tranquility will contact the Client immediately and keep in regular contact.
13. Tails of Tranquility reserves the right to refuse admission if the Client fails to provide adequate proof of vaccinations, or the vaccinations are found to have expired or be otherwise incomplete. We require an up to date copy of your vaccination certificate EVERY time your dog receives his boosters. Alternatively, we will accept antibody titre testing as proof of immunity against Distemper, Parvo and Hepatitis.
14. The Client accepts that even though their dog may be vaccinated against Bordetella (Kennel Cough) there is a chance that their dog can still contract a variant of Kennel Cough. The Client agrees that they will not hold Tails of Tranquility responsible if their dog contracts Kennel Cough while attending Tails of Tranquility.
15. The Client agrees to take any necessary measures or precautions to ensure that their dog is continuously free of contagious, infectious, or otherwise communicable diseases. The Client further agrees to notify Tails of Tranquility immediately of any infectious and/or contagious disease or conditions their dog has been exposed to or is affected by. Such diseases and conditions include, but are not limited to: Distemper, Hepatitis, Kennel Cough (Bordetella), Parvovirus, Coronavirus, Worms, Lyme disease, Fleas, Pregnancy, Infectious Skin Diseases and Intestinal Parasites.
Tails of Tranquility reserves the right to refuse admission until satisfied that the condition is resolved.
16.The Client agrees to notify Tails of Tranquility if their dog is showing any signs of being ill as soon as possible.The Client agrees to keep their dog at home for at least 48 after the symptoms pass.
17. The Client agrees that they will not bring their dog to Tails of Tranquility if anyone in their household has tested positive for Covid-19.
18. The Client is aware that all male dogs must be neutered to attend Tails of Tranquility after 6 months of age. This is part of our licence and insurance requirements and is unfortunately non-negotiable.
19. The Client is aware that all female dogs in season cannot attend Tails of Tranquility for around 4 weeks. This is part of our licence and insurance requirements and is unfortunately non-negotiable.
20. Tails of Tranquility holds insurance for Public Liability, Employers Liability and Care Custody & Control of Dogs which covers each dog while attending Tails of Tranquility. A full copy of our insurance can be viewed at any time.
21.Tails of Tranquility hold a licence for Dog Day Care from East Renfrewshire Council. A full copy of our insurance can be viewed at any time.
22. The Client agrees to their information being held on Tails of Tranquility’s booking / invoice system as required by law for us to abide by licencing and insurance regulations.